What is a Level 3 Home Survey (Previously called Building Survey)?
If you’re buying a pre-1960 home or a rundown or unusual property, then we recommend a Building Survey. This detailed survey that will diagnose defects and assess what remedial work is needed. While thorough, it’s still non-invasive – your surveyor won’t knock holes through the wall, for example.
What will a Building Survey show?
- Provide details of construction
- Access insulation, damp-proofing, drainage, etc
- Highlight all major and minor structural concerns
- Highlight major and minor defects and their implications
- Provide an overview and estimate of the potential cost of repairs
- Provide recommendations for other specialist inspections, etc
Would this help you with your purchase? Get in touch with us on 0121 769 2175.