Consultant Building Surveyors (OTE £100,000 +)
Are you a Residential Building Surveyor with Registered Valuer status looking for a reliable income stream?
We are an independent practice of RICS regulated surveyors. Due to expansion, they require dedicated and ambitious Consultant Residential Surveyors to cover different locations across the West Midlands and East Midlands.
Shape Surveyors provide Valuations, Homebuyer Reports and Building Survey to private residential property owners using a mix of the latest technology and local knowledge of the area.
Key duties will include:
- Carrying out private valuations of Residential Properties in accordance with RICS guidelines.
- Conducting in-depth Level 1, 2 and 3 Home Surveys and advising clients through thorough reports.
To be considered for the role of Consultant Residential Surveyor you must have the following:
- Experience in doing any of the following: Level 1,2 and 3 Home Surveys.
- Assoc RICS, MRICS, FRICS or MCIOB accredited.
- Registered Valuers would be desirable.
- Ambitious and driven with good oral and written communications skills.
- Work with excellent attention to detail.
- Good negotiation and numeracy skills.
- Ability to use your initiative while working under tight deadlines.
- Valid Driving License.
- Must have your own PII.
All appointments will be booked for you.
This fantastic opportunity comes with an attractive fee share and offers flexible working hours for successful candidates.