What is a Homebuyer Report?
If you’re buying a conventional property built after 1900 and in reasonable condition, we recommend a Homebuyer Report.
This is a survey based on a visual inspection of the building, inside and out, and will provide enough detail to help you make the right decision. The report can be used to renegotiate the price and a valuation can also be requested.
The report is written in a straightforward way, which is easy to read and understand.
What will a Homebuyer Report show?
The RICS Homebuyer Report provides extensive information about the property and can be used to determine whether you proceed with the offer, open renegotiation or walk away.
- A general review of the property’s condition
- An overview of legal considerations
- Details of major and minor issues that need urgent attention
- An insight into whether the property’s pricing is reasonable
- Condition ratings to each section detailing repairs and maintenance
Does this sound like something you need? Call us on 0121 769 2175 and we can discuss your requirements does this sound like something you need?